Make your own free website on Tripod.com
Continued on page 4
Record 24
At 22-Apr-98 03:38 PM GMT
Shakara
said:
verification status:
139.142.82.147
Mozilla/4.04 [en] (Win95; I)
looks at Pell and Teren and wonders to see their thoughts on this. she is entirely unwilling to give up the chalice thinking if she does then they will never get it back and not entirey tursting thier guide thinking that maybe now they are to be disposed of after having done all the dirty work so to speack.

DM: Teren's face is unreadable {ooc, I remember years ago. I ran a campaign in one of the previous incarnations of Thang based on Warhammer RPG, which was new at the time. There was a character named Talan. I wonder if these are related. Talan was a minor noble trying to make a name for himself. Ahh youth}

Return to the game hub

Record 23
At 21-Apr-98 11:35 PM GMT
Pell
said:
verification status:
208.156.137.49
Mozilla/3.0 (Win95; U)
*nods his agreement* hurry, we don't have much time *he says, glancing about. His daggers flicker nervously in his hands*

DM: [The plan works and the gatekeeper slips you through an unlocked window grate. Once outside you he leads you down a steep slope and into another mansion. A frightened servant rushes to you] Come with me, quickly! [You are taken to a small secret room] Shhh! [Banging at the front door and dogs howling can be heard through the wall] Did you see people run through your yard? // No sir. // Did you hear anything? // No nothing. // If you hear anything Yell for us immediately. // I will sir, what happened? // There's been a ... robbery [The servant opens the secret door] You are not safe here, I think they suspect. You must leave immediately. Grimm take them to Grayears' and then go to the temple. You'll be taken care of. Give me the crucible, just in case. [He moves his hand forward.]

Return to the game hub

Record 22
At 21-Apr-98 03:17 PM GMT
Shakara
said:
verification status:
139.142.82.147
Mozilla/4.04 [en] (Win95; I)
Shakara looks at Pell and then Teren and then the gatekeeper "go stand in the hall and I will pick up the Chalice and then we will all run like death Himself was on our heels. I can not leave this here for it to be abused more"

DM:

Return to the game hub

Record 21
At 21-Apr-98 03:25 AM GMT
Pell
said:
verification status:
208.156.137.59
Mozilla/3.0 (Win95; U)
*He could have killed him any time he felt like it, and this place was crawling with guards, so if the man wanted them dead, they would die. But maybe he was telling the truth...* Let's go...

DM: [The narrow corridors he takes you through wind back on themselves several times.] These arre ssecret passsagess. [He whispers over his shoulder. He finally comes to a room filled with men. Standing motionless along the wall they are obviously zombies. There is a glowing pillar in the center of the room, and on it is a cup sized crucible made of goldstone (a rare material held by legend to have magical properties).] Once you remoove the cruucible, the zombies willl alll turn to snakess. The Snakebrothers willl comme here immeediately, so we must flee quickkly. [Teren gazes at the stone appraisingly, then walks up to it and grasps it tightly. He throws his head back and seems to glow for a moment, then falls backward. When he regains his composure he mutters.] I am okay now. Let's get out of here. [The guant gatekeeper stares at him in shock.] You've gott to be kiddding mee!

Return to the game hub

Record 20
At 20-Apr-98 03:19 PM GMT
Shakara
said:
verification status:
139.142.82.147
Mozilla/4.04 [en] (Win95; I)
Shakara flashes a smile at Pell and then quietly slips in to the house. She gestures to Pell that He should lead.

DM: [Once everyone is in, you hear a door creak open nearby. From the shadows within comes a voice] Whaat's thiss? The Minnstrel has brought friendss?? [He cackles quietly for a moment.] I thouought you were the onne. Come with me. I Willl shshoww you the way to the cruciblle. The wretched thing has sapped the life out of too many a goood wizzard. It was meant for healling, not thiss abomination. [He disappears momentarily and returns with a candle] Do you trust me enough for thiss? I wass told to watch for you by the Brotherss of Blood.

Return to the game hub

Record 19
At 20-Apr-98 04:09 AM GMT
Pell
said:
verification status:
208.156.128.42
Mozilla/3.0 (Win95; U)
*after waiting to make sure he is not being watched pell moves quickly down the hall and passage to let his friends in*

DM:

Return to the game hub

Record 18
At 16-Apr-98 07:31 PM GMT
Pell
said:
verification status:
208.156.128.83
Mozilla/3.0 (Win95; U)
Well, in that case, let's get going! *walking quickly, he arrives at the temples gates soon* !KNOCK! !KNOCK! !KNOCK!. Pell stands, waiting for a reply.

DM: [dogs bark, then the door creaks open. Inside stands a pale and guant person with sunken features.] You saay you are a minnstrel? We have nott had a minnstrel here in weeeks. Yes you are hiired. Come inn. This house is in neeed of some cheer. [He ushers you through a musty hallway to the room you played in before. There are a few men in the room, dressed in dirty black street clothes. One is asleep on the floor and two others are picking at an unsavory looking roast chicken. After a while several more are attracted by your playing, but they seem uncomfortable, as if some unspeakable tragedy had befallen all of them. Finally you are left alone in the room. The servant comes in and takes you to the pantry you were in last time. This time there is no guard left at the door but better still, the passageway door has not been blocked off!]

Return to the game hub

Record 17
At 16-Apr-98 03:38 PM GMT
Shakara
said:
verification status:
139.142.82.147
Mozilla/4.04 [en] (Win95; I)
Lurk around outside and wait for You to let us in.

DM:

Return to the game hub

Record 16
At 15-Apr-98 07:47 PM GMT
Pell
said:
verification status:
208.156.128.55
Mozilla/3.0 (Win95; U)
*grinning wryly* sure, why not? What are you two going to do?

DM:

Return to the game hub

Record 15
At 15-Apr-98 04:24 PM GMT
Shakara
said:
verification status:
139.142.82.147
Mozilla/4.04 [en] (Win95; I)
'sounds like a plan to me" she smiles and looks at Pell "well you up for it?"

DM:

Return to the game hub