Make your own free website on Tripod.com
At 16-Aug-98 07:02 PM GMT
Pell
said:
verification status:
208.156.128.45
Mozilla/4.04 [en] (Win95; U);
To make a decision we will need to know more about the situation at hand, my lord. *pell says coolly*

DM: [The emperor's voice raises an octave] I thought you said the woman was the firebrand Garun. [His twisted smile betraying obvious amusement.] Perhaps you have heard of my atrocities yet you dare question me? This is too good Garun.

You will be the fingers of my arm of influence. I have plenty of so called loyal soldiers who are willing to do die for me in battle but there are other tasks that require a more delicate touch.

Since you are so curious I'll tell you of your first task, and let you decide whether you want to go or not. But keep this in mind, the secrecy of the mission is more important than your lives... [A wry smile and a glint of warning in his eye serve to drive home this point]

There is a man in Bel who is causing unrest. I need his organisation watched. There can be no other emperor [-with this statement his demeanor firms beyond what you at first expected possible-] for this world to survive! Destiny is at hand! [then he collapses back into his pillows, slowly crawling away as you would only after climbing a high cliff. A voice comes from the center of the pile] Take them Garun, and do not let them fail... {Garun turns toward you and frowns. Five warriors wearing the spiked imperial uniform enter the room.] It's time to make up your minds children...


The imperial shield (measures approx 30")
Return to the game hub

Record 113
At 15-Aug-98 07:37 AM GMT
Shakara
said:
verification status:
207.79.35.59
Mozilla/3.0 WebTV/1.2 (compatible; MSIE 2.0);

DM: [Wing waits for a moment then sneers abruptly] take all the time you need. Garun escort them to the outer circle, return in one hour with their answer.

{oops I just realised this was dropped off by a webtv user. If this happens often I will give you passwords.}

Return to the game hub

Record 112
At 15-Aug-98 04:30 AM GMT
Pell
said:
verification status:
208.156.132.130
Mozilla/4.04 [en] (Win95; U);
*Glances at Shakara, wondering what they've gotten themselves into. Looking Wing up and down* We will, of course, have to discuss this privately... however it would help if you could provide a few more details *he says, cautiously*

DM:

Return to the game hub

Record 111
At 14-Aug-98 06:56 PM GMT
Pell
said:
verification status:
208.156.128.41
Mozilla/4.04 [en] (Win95; U);
*his eyes narrow suspiciously for a moment, but it quickly clears into an expression of cheerful indifference* Of course we'll see the good captain. But one question first. Perhaps I have missed something, but if you'd be so kind, what has been proved?

DM: You work well as a team and you take the initiative. Two good traits which are hard to have at the same time. The emperor has lots of jobs for people like you. [The emperor's encampment is behind the fortress in a large clearing. There are several concentric circles of rope fence around a large central pavillion. A man at the outer gate] Garun? long time no see... [they chat for a while before you move on to the next circle where a soldier stands guard.] Who goes there? // He's okay that's Garun, don't you recongise him without his armor? [an overweight soldier calls from a stew he is tending. At the third gate is a knight in chainmail.] Sir! All is prepared. What's this, a dancing troup? [he laughs gutterally. At the edge of the pavillion are two knights with spiked spears which are tautly snapped as garun approaches. The two spearmen follow you inside.] What is this Garun? [calls a weak voice from a pile of pillows.] Why does my captain of the guard bring me ruffians? // These are the ones who found the crucible for your highness [a blonde {very rare} head appears over the pillows.] I am Wing. [He clambers to the edge of the pillows and waves you to sit. his naked legs are shrivelled from disuse. He may know that you have noticed but doesn't seem to care.] I have need of spies who aren't known far and wide. To succeed you will need cunning and bravery, what do you think?

Return to the game hub

Record 110
At 14-Aug-98 04:38 PM GMT
Shakara
said:
verification status:
207.194.26.87
Mozilla/4.04 [en] (Win95; I);
Looks at Pell then at Garum, she shrugs "I can honestly say we did not steal them. As for meeting the Captain, Unless my compainon has objectons I don't see why no"

DM:

Return to the game hub

Record 109
At 14-Aug-98 04:52 AM GMT
Pell
said:
verification status:
205.217.6.192
Mozilla/4.04 [en] (Win95; U);
The story behind these rings, like so many other stories I could tell you, you would not believe. So you find things for the emperor, do you? Did you find us for him or some other reason?

DM: I admit I was checking you out, but I guess this proves it. Yes I think that Wing can use you. Come to the encampment and I will introduce you to the captain of the guard.

Return to the game hub

Record 108
At 13-Aug-98 08:59 PM GMT
Pell
said:
verification status:
208.156.132.192
Mozilla/4.04 [en] (Win95; U);
*With a flourish the dagger vanishes as suddenly as it appeared* Aye, sorry 'bout the rocky start, but I'm sure you can understand *pell drawls amicably*. And our good Shakara does raise a valid question... if you... dislike... him so much, why work for him? Maybe more to the point, why seek her out?

DM: He pays well, though maybe I should have a talk with your ring giving friend. [He smiles and a rubs a scratch mark on his lip.] You two are unusual. You ride into town wearing rings but telling no stories. AH! [He raises a slender finger admonishingly] I have no doubt you stole them now but it doesn't matter. I find things for the emperor - secrets and sometimes people.

Return to the game hub

Record 107
At 13-Aug-98 06:56 AM GMT
Shakara
said:
verification status:
207.194.26.91
Mozilla/4.04 [en] (Win95; I);
Smiles up at Guarm as she gets up, she hears pell "its okay, just a little missunderstanding. Pleased to meet you Gaurm she extends a hand. If you dislike the emporor so much why do you work for him? I can't tell you where the ring came from, it was a gift from a very powerful individual for services rendered."

DM:

Return to the game hub

Record 106
At 12-Aug-98 04:40 AM GMT
Pell
said:
verification status:
208.156.132.132
Mozilla/4.04 [en] (Win95; U);
*entering the ally to the sight of shakara still partially underneath a very muscular man, a dagger flips into pells hand, even as a small smile lights on his lips* If I'm interrupting something please forgive me, but otherwise I'd like to inquire as to what is going on here *he says, eyes never leaving the man*

DM: umm... I'm going to get up now [to Shakara] Don't you kick me

Return to the game hub

Record 105
At 10-Aug-98 04:35 PM GMT
Pell
said:
verification status:
208.156.132.211
Mozilla/4.04 [en] (Win95; U);
*noticing shakara no longer beside him as he follows the wagon-procession, pell quickly scans the crowd, wondering where she might have gone...*

DM: You see Shakara dash across the street and down an alley. Red hair and brassy accoutrements bouncing gracefully...

Return to the game hub